- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
- This article is about the generic term. For the specific 'Mech often referred to as "AgroMech", see AgroMech (Achernar IndustrialMechs).
AgroMech is a generic term for 'Mechs concerned with agricultural tasks such as harvesting and herding. They are a subtype of the yet more generic IndustrialMech concept.
Like all IndustrialMechs, AgroMechs are not designed for combat but can be refitted to carry military-grade weapons. Some AgroMechs even include light weapons in their original design for the purpose of fending off large hostile fauna.
Known AgroMech designs include: