- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- Read more →
Cabol Hirsch was the First Real Solaris champion and acclaimed throughout the Lyran Commonwealth and beyond. Early victories in Class One Arenas in 2808 led to quick advancement and when he won the 2812 open class tournament he was a genuine superstar. This though proved to be his undoing. He started picking weaker and less-skilled opponents, making his victories easier, and ending with his nickname: The Hitman. Unconcerned by rummors, he lived a fast and decadent life and squandered his winnings on drugs, women and wagers on other 'Mech matches. He died in 2815 after loosing his fight to Marco Moliotti. Though he was able to eject, he did not present to the after match press conference and was found dead the next day, his body discovered on the banks of the Solaris River with a single bullet trough his head. It was not possible to prove it that was suicide or a gangland execution.
Hi was a good fighter, but after arriving to the top, and after his drug and other issues, he started sabotaging his opponent's 'Mechs in order to easily win. His failure to sabotage Moliotti's 'Mech ended in his defeat as he was really not prepared to fight a proper match.
Titles and Positions
|Solaris VII Grand Tournament Champion
2812 to 2814
| Succeeded by|
- Solaris VII Box Set, p. 11, "Players Handbook - The Great Ones"
- Solaris VII Box Set, p. 12, "Players Handbook - The Great Ones"
- Solaris VII Box Set, p. 13, "Players Handbook - The Great Ones"