- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- Read more →
Originally conceived by Clan Hell's Horses, the QuadVee (Quadruped Vehicle) is a hybrid Quad BattleMech which is able to transform itself from a four legged 'Mech into typically a tracked Combat Vehicle, however they can be fitted with wheels as well. All QuadVee's possess a torso which acts as a turret; this has its 4-ton, two-man cockpit and usually is the location of the majority of the unit's weapons. They all have Conversion Equipment that allows the vehicle transition from 'Mech to Combat Vehicle.
This is a listing of QuadVee BattleMechs/Combat Vehicles.