- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat
- BattleTech: Urban Warfare Confirmed For June 4th Release
- Let’s Talk About MechWarrior: Dark Age
- The ‘Mechs That Time Forgot: Quad ‘Mechs
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Read more →
Originally conceived by Clan Hell's Horses, the QuadVee (Quadruped Vehicle) is a hybrid Quad BattleMech which is able to transform itself from a four legged 'Mech into typically a tracked Combat Vehicle, however they can be fitted with wheels as well. All QuadVee's possess a torso which acts as a turret; this has its 4-ton, two-man cockpit and usually is the location of the majority of the unit's weapons. They all have Conversion Equipment that allows the vehicle transition from 'Mech to Combat Vehicle.
This is a listing of QuadVee BattleMechs/Combat Vehicles.