- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Copperhead Shells are special munitions fired by Long Tom, Sniper and Thumper artillery. The shells were first introduced by the Terran Hegemony in 2645 as an adaptation of the Arrow IV Homing Missile. They were not quite as popular with the SLDF as the Arrow IV system, which was much more portable, but the technology was rediscovered and put into production by the Capellan Confederation in 3051 due in part to their limited supply of Arrow launchers.
- Tactical Operations, p. 355, "Copperhead Artillery"