- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Meet the competitive leagues of MechWarrior Online
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||Manufacturing Plant DSF-IT1|
|Chassis||York II XT|
|Armor||Compound 6A Ferro Fibrous|
|Engine||125 York XL|
|Communications System||Able-Seven Sensor Suite|
|Targeting Tracking System||Multi-Spread 9|
|Heat Sinks||10 Double Heat Sinks|
|Jump Jets||Clan Series Type 1 Light|
The Crimson Hawk was originally developed by Clan Blood Spirit in 3073 as a light strike 'Mech. Clan Diamond Shark became aware of the prototype model and won a Trial of Possession for it, and developed the Crimson Hawk into its production form. Much of its mass is geared towards armor and firepower rather than speed, as it was intended for difficult terrain and swarm tactics. It is also able to cover 150 meters in a jump.
Weapons and Equipment
The Crimson Hawk is armed with a Series 7K and a Series 7J ER Large Laser that allow it to snipe at an enemy from long range while using its jump jets to keep the enemy at distance or to attain an advantageous firing position.
- Crimson Hawk 3
- A variant that was being tested by Clan Wolf-in-Exile in 3075, it upgrades the chassis to Endo Steel. The 7K is downgraded to a Series 3K ER Medium Laser. This makes room for improved jump jets, allowing the 'Mech to vault farther and making it more heat-efficient. BV (2.0) = 1,029
- MUL online date for the Crimson Hawk
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 135, "Crimson Hawk"
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 255
- Technical Readout: 3075, pp. 134-135, "Crimson Hawk"
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged, p. 110
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 256
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged, p. 111
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 257
- Record Sheets: 3145 New Tech, New Upgrades, p. 78