|Manufacturer||Manufacturing Plant DSF-IT1|
|Chassis||York II XT|
|Armor||Compound 6A Ferro Fibrous|
|Engine||125 York XL|
|Communications System||Able-Seven Sensor Suite|
|Jump Jets||Clan Series Type 1 Light|
2 x ER Large Lasers
The Crimson Hawk was originally developed by Clan Blood Spirit in 3073 as a light strike 'Mech. Clan Diamond Shark became aware of the prototype model and won a Trial of Possession for it, and developed the Crimson Hawk into its production form. Much of its mass is geared towards armor and firepower rather than speed, as it was intended for difficult terrain and swarm tactics.
The Crimson Hawk is armed with a Series 7K and a Series 7J ER Large Laser that allow it to snipe at an enemy from long range while using its jump jets to keep the enemy at distance or to attain an advantageous firing position.
- Crimson Hawk 2 - Some Clan Blood Spirit variations mounted two Series 4D-2 Heavy Large Lasers for more firepower at the expense of range and some accuracy. BV (2.0) = 1,271
- Crimson Hawk 3 - A variant that was being tested by Clan Wolf-in-Exile in 3075, it upgrades the chassis to Endo Steel. The 7K is downgraded to a Series 3K ER Medium Laser. This makes room for improved jump jets, allowing the 'Mech to vault farther and making it more heat-efficient. BV (2.0) = 1,029
- ↑ MUL online date for the Crimson Hawk
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3075, p. 135, "Crimson Hawk"
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 255
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Technical Readout: 3075, pp. 134-135, "Crimson Hawk"
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged, p. 110
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 256
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged, p. 111
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 257