Master Unit List: Battle Values
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Master Unit List: Battle Values|
|Type||Game supplement (PDF)|
|Cover artwork||Franz Vohwinkel|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|Product code||CAT 35ML01A|
|Era|| Jihad era|
Dark Age era
|Series||Master Unit List|
Master Unit List: Battle Value is a free Web-Exclusive PDF product used to provide players with specific information on units used in the Battletech universe. A result of the MUL project, it lists Battle Value (2.0), Faction and Era Availability (Only Jihad or Dark Age eras), Technology level, and Rule Set for a vast number of individual boardgame units.
The developers chose a "quality over quantity" approach for this product. While the actual MUL is a much larger project, the Master Unit List: Battle Value publication covers only those units for which official record sheets already exist (as opposed to numerous units for which only incomplete information is available, and sometimes only a name). It was stated that creating a record sheet was an integral step for checking a given units' rules compliance and to re-calculate its BV 2.0.
Product Write Up
|“|| Is the WHM-6D's BV higher or lower than the MAD-6D? Is the Kopis a heavy or assault battle armor suit? What the heck is a Garm?
The Battle Value list is the first installment in the long awaited Master Unit List BattleTech game aids. With this product you will have a complete list of all units with a Battle Value, their tonnage, the era they were introduced and the factions who have access to them in the Jihad and Early Dark Age. The comprehensive game aid for building a BattleTech force and official BattleTech Tournament BV reference guide.
- How To Use This Book
- Battle Armor
- Combat Vehicles
- Support Vehicles
- Conventional Infantry
- The "cover" art for the MUL was originally used for Combat Operations rulebook.
- The MUL does not list Large Aerospace vehicles (such as JumpShips, WarShips or Space Stations) or Very Large Vehicles (Large Support Vehicles, Mobile Structures).