- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- Read more →
|saKhan of Clan Wolverine|
Robertson piloted an Archer 'Mech as a witness to a Trial of Bloodright in 2823, but he later piloted a Black Knight during a Trial of Refusal against Clan Widowmaker. He died when his cockpit was breached by the King Crab he was fighting. The trial had been fought by the Widowmakers to be as damaging to the Wolverines as possible, and their two King Crabs had unexpectedly and dishonorably teamed up against him. They would subsequently proceed to injure Wolverine Khan Sarah McEvedy, implicitly in an attempt to kill her as well.
|saKhan of Clan Wolverine
2807 – 2823
| Succeeded by|
- Betrayal of Ideals, "Book I: Foundations of Fate"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, pg. 119 "The Not-Named"