- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Mass Per Reload||4.5kg (10)|
The Grenade Launcher is a common infantry support weapon, able to fire grenades over a much longer distance than can be thrown. In appearance like an oversized shotgun, and can fire a wide variety of grenades, including anti-personnel, flare, flash, gas, high-explosive, inferno, smoke and stun rounds. Ammunition is stored in either an internal magazine or a removable drum magazine.
- Item: Grenade Launcher
- Equipment Rating: C/A-B-B/D
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: (B)
- Range: 20/55/130/200 meters
- Shots: 20
- Cost/Reload: 450/*
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 5kg/4.5kg
- Notes: -
- TechManual, p. 351, "Conventional Infantry Weapons (Cont) - Table"
- TechManual, p. 301, "Conventional Infantry Weapons (Cont)- Table"
- TechManual, p. 319, "Conventional Infantry Weapons BV Table"
- Lostech, p. 40, "Grenade Launcher"
- A Time of War, p. 273, "Grenade Launchers And Mortars - Table"