|Mech type||Inner Sphere BattleMech|
|Chassis||Jalastar Mk. V-CH7 Endo Steel|
|Engine||PlasmaStar 250 XXL|
|Communications System||Telestar Model R4-11Y|
|Targeting Tracking System||Jalastar TargiTrack 753|
|Heat Sinks||10 Double Heat Sinks|
|Speed||162 km/h (216 km/h with MASC)|
Manufactured by Jalastar Aerospace from their plant on Panpour, the Gunsmith entered service shortly before the Blackout. Despite discontent over the high price tag attached to the Gunsmith - in large part due to the extra-extralight engine - the Gunsmith quickly earned a fearsome reputation as a pursuit BattleMech and raider. Although capable of overheating if the MASC system is overused, the Gunsmith can exceed two hundred kilometers an hour when running, and the combination of the Jalastar Mk. V-CH7 endo-steel chassis and an XL Gyro allowed the Gunsmith to mount five and a half tons of Reflective Armor, which reduces the chance of the expensive PlasmaStar engine taking damage before the Gunsmith can escape from combat. The Gunsmith also makes use of a Full-Head Ejection System.
Weapons and Equipment
The Gunsmith is well-armed for its weight, mounting a quartet of Martell-X Medium X-Pulse lasers, installed in pairs in each arm.
- CH11-NGC Gunsmith Cinderella
- This variant features four Clan-spec Extended Range Medium Pulse Lasers and a clan Laser Anti-Missile System to maximize hitting power while the usage of Double Heat Sinks and Clan Reflective Armor enhance his protection, though speed is his strong point with a land speed well over a hundred kph. BV2 = 1,519. 
- Technical Readout: 3145 Federated Suns, p. 32, "CH11-NG Gunsmith"
- MUL online date for the Gunsmith
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 193
- Experimental Technical Readout: Royal Fantasy, pp. 8 "CH11-NGC Gunsmith Cinderella"