- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Meet the competitive leagues of MechWarrior Online
- Read more →
As a young man, he opposes the repressive ways of the House Kurita towards his fellow people, whom share Scandinavian blood. He first joins a non-violent movement to fight for his people's rights. After a time, of being violently repressed by the government he joined the militant resistance movement known as the Scandinavian People's Army or SPA. However, he was captured on his first mission and spent several years in Kurita prison.
Resistance and formation of the Republic
When he was freed, he returned to SPA. He later joined another another militant organization known as the Tyr. He excelled in the group, and became its leader, gaining the nickname "Silver Fox of Alshain".
After the Fourth Succession War, he was approached both Draconis Combine and ComStar representatives. They proposed to him their plans to created the Free Rasalhague Republic from the Rasalhague Military District. At first he feared this could be one of so many traps he faced in past, but they won him over. In 3034 he declared himself Prince of the newly formed Republic. He then used his street savvy, other political skills gained his climbing various political movements to bring his nation together.
Family and legacy
- As of the 3050s, Magnusson was of medium build with silver and blue eyes. He is noted for a scar that runs down over his right eye, caused by the laser rifle butt of a Kurita infantryman.  He was known to dress expensively in his early years as Elected Prince. In private, however, he was more known to be down-to-earth, intelligent and had a keen sense of street savvy.
|“||If he lives, the Republic lives. If the Republic lives, then our sacrifice is not in vain.||”|
|— Överste Siggurson, 1st Drakøns, Rasalhague, 12 July 3050|
Titles and Ranks
|Elected Prince of Free Rasalhague Republic
3034 – 3061
| Succeeded by|
- 20 Year Upgrade, p. 85