Heavy Jump Infantry
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|DEST Heavy Response Platoon|
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||Jump (None)|
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||21 (7/3)|
|Primary Weapon||18 Blazer Laser Rifles|
|Secondary Weapon||3 Semi-Portable Particle Cannons|
|Armor||DEST Infiltration Suit|
|Tech Base/Rating||Inner Sphere (E/X-E-E)|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)||–1 (0 Hex), 0 (1-2 Hexes), +2 (3-4 Hexes),
+4 (5-6 hexes)
Among the most well-known unit of Heavy Jump Infantry are the Heavy Response Platoons, Draconis Elite Strike Teams combining their legendary stealth with heavy firepower. As the elite of the conventional infantry of the DCMS, DEST have nothing to fear. Trained in many arts of war, these units were often the bane for the enemies of the Dragons. Their trademark infiltration suits provide some of the best protection and information-gathering of any non-Battle Armored infantry. 
This is a direct link to the MUL page for the Alpha Strike card:
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 194, "House Kurita Infantry Profile"