- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|X:Y Coordinates||-1875.72 : 278.951 [e]|
Heidrunn is located in the anti-spinward region of the Deep Periphery and at almost nineteen hundred light-years distant from Terra is one of the farthest-flung inhabited systems to have been identified by Interstellar Expeditions. Located spinward of the Eagle Cloud Complex and the Helix Nebula, the closest known inhabited system to Heidrunn is the site of Interstellar Expeditions Base #14, which is located amost 380 light years spinward of Heidrunn.
Heidrunn was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of Heidrunn, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on Heidrunn.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 50, "Deep Periphery (Anti-Spinward Sector)"