Highland Raiders Regiment
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|Highland Raiders Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 3025)|
|CO||Colonel James Stuart|
The Highland Raiders Regiment was a mercenary unit under contract to the Federated Suns in the early 31st century.
The Raiders were signed with House Davion as of March 3025 on a recon raid contract. They were to be deployed to Galtor III on a four-month contract starting that May. Presumably they would then have taken part in the conflict between Federated Suns and Draconis Combine forces on that planet, which was detailed in the scenario pack "The Galtor Campaign", though the only mercenary forces mentioned in that sourcebook are the Lone Wolves.
|Commanding Officers of the Highland Raiders Regiment|
Unknown; their contract called for "543 squads of combat personnel."
This unit was used as a contract example in FASA publication # 1616, the Mercenary's Handbook. The Highland Raiders Regiment has not been mentioned elsewhere, so their status in canon is unknown, though that book did include an image of their signed mercenary contract.
It is unknown whether the Highland Raiders Regiment is related to the Northwind Highlanders or other mercenary commands.
- Mercenary's Handbook p.46