- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||Ishikawajima-Harima Battle Armor Industries|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere (Advanced)|
|Top Speed||43 km/h|
|Jump Range||30 m|
|Armor Type||Reflective Armor|
Manufactured by Ishikawajima-Harima Battle Armor Industries on Luthien, the Kishi battle armor is a byproduct of the design and testing process that produced the Clan Nova Cat Thunderbird series of battle armor suits. As Kishi suits don't require over-sized body-types to operate it comfortably and can be easily maintained, it has rapidly become the primary battle armor suit of the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery.
The Kishi is ideal for urban operations and the standard configuration of the suit gives it an edge over opponents when engaged in close-combat situations; it is also popular for the layer of compact memory foam that lines each suit, allowing the user to operate his or her suit for extended periods in comfort and thereby making the Kishi more suitable for extended operations. Protected by a third of a ton of reflective armor, Kishi suits are capable of making swarm and leg attacks as well as being mechanized. A mechanical jump booster propels the suit up to 30 meters.
Weapons and Equipment
A Kishi suit mounts two weapons, a single Heavy Machine Gun on the right arm with fifty rounds of ammunition and a Heavy Vibro Battle Claw on the left arm.
As of 3145 no variants of the Kishi have been introduced to service.
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 4-5, "Kishi Battle Armor"
- MUL online date for the Kishi