LB 2-X AC
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|LB 2-X AC|
|Tech Base||Clan / IS|
|Year Availability||Clan = 2826 (CGS)|
|Heat|| Clan = 1
IS = 1
|Damage|| Clan = 2 (slug)|
1 per pellet (cluster)
|Minimum Range|| Clan = 4
IS = 4
|Short Range|| Clan = 1-10
IS = 1-9
|Medium Range|| Clan = 11-20
IS = 10-18
|Long Range|| Clan = 21-30
IS = 19-27
|Tons|| Clan = 5
IS = 6
|Critical Slots|| Clan = 3
IS = 4
|Ammo Per Ton|| Clan = 45
IS = 45
|Cost (unloaded)|| Clan = 150,000
IS = 150,000
|Ammo Cost (per ton)|| Clan = 2,000 (slug)|
IS = 2,000 (slug)
|BV (2.0)|| Clan = 47|
The LB 2-X AC, originally introduced by Clan Goliath Scorpion, was brought with the Clans during their invasion. It took the Inner Sphere several years, but they were eventually able to bring to technology from the LB 10-X AC to the lightest class of autocannon, as well. Like other LB-X autocannon, the LB 2-X is able to fire in two modes: slug and cluster. The slug shot is a standard autocannon shot that deals 2 points of damage to one location. The cluster round is a shotgun-like ammunition that usually spreads out its shot to find weakened points in an enemy's armor, however, the two shots that an LB 2-X fires are hardly destructive. The LB 2-X AC has the distinction of being the longest-range weapon on the ground, though its limited damage ensures that it sees little use.
The LB 2-X AC is manufactured on the following planets:
|Defiance Shredder||Hesperus II||Defiance Industries||???|||
|Mydron Excel||Bithinia||Bithinian Ballistics||???|||
|Type OVR-X|| Alshain
| Bergan Industries
Manufacturing Plant SFF-IT1/Trellshire Heavy Industries
| Ryoken II
- Tech Manual, p. 290, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Table"
- TechManual, p. 207, "Autocannon - LB-X Autocannon"
- TechManual, p. 343, "Clan Heavy Weapons And Equipment Table"
- TechManual, p. 341, "Inner Sphere Heavy Weapons And Equipment Table"
- TechManual, p. 318, "Clan Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- TechManual, p. 317, "Inner Sphere Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 144 "Ryoken II"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, pp. 18-19, "Cardinal Transport"