|Chassis||Foundation E50 Endo Steel|
|Engine||GM 300 XL|
|Communications System||Neil 6000-g|
|Targeting Tracking System||RCA Instatrac Mark XXII|
|Heat Sinks||11 Double heat sinks|
|Jump Jets||Rawlings 50|
Built at Defiance Industries' Furillo plant, the Uziel is an effective medium 'Mech that is looked down upon by the LAAF simply because of where it is produced. The Uziel is built on a Foundation E50 Endo Steel chassis that has a GM 300 XL engine that provides the 'Mech with a top speed of 97.2 km/h. The 'Mechs mobility is enhanced with six Rawlings 50 jump jets that allow the 'Mech to jump up to one hundred and eighty meters. The Uziel is armored with eight tons of Maximillian 100 armor that gives the Uziel adequate protection from enemy fire. To dissipate the heat produced by the 'Mech's weapons, it carries eleven double heat sinks.
The Uziel has a wide variety of weapons for a medium 'Mech. For long range combat, the Uziel has a Defiance Shredder LB-X Autocannon/2 that can strike a target at extreme ranges. The rest of the Uziels arsenal is based around shorter range combat with a Thunderbolt-12 Large Pulse Laser and a Defiance Model XII ER Medium Laser for medium range combat. It also has two Diverse Optics Type ER Small Lasers and a Harvester 20K SRM-6 for close combat. This varied weapons mix makes the Uziel an excellent trooper 'Mech.
- UZL-2S - Based on the original prototype of the Uziel, the 2S carries a pair of PPCs as its primary weapons for long range combat. A SRM-6 launcher provides close combat capabilities and a pair of Machine Guns provide anti-infantry capabilities. A Beagle Active Probe allows the 'Mech to detect hidden units and protects the Uziel from ambushes. BV (1.0) = 1,215, BV (2.0) = 1,352
- UZL-8S - This variant trades all the weaponry of the 3S for a Streak SRM-6, Guardian ECM Suite, and a pair of Medium Pulse Lasers in each arm. The engine has been replaced with a smaller model, which reduces the 8S top speed to 86km/h. However, eight Improved Jump Jets provide more mobility. BV (2.0) = 1,393
 Custom Variants
- UZL-2S Uziel Jacob - Won in combat on Arc-Royal after the Wolf's Dragoons arrival, the reborn Black Widow Company's XO Jacob Kincaid set about upgrading his new 'Mech significantly. By the time of the Black Widow's return to Outreach in early 3070, Jacob's Uziel used a lighter 250 rated XL Engine and eight and half tons of Light Ferro-Fibrous armor to free up weight to mount a Rotary AC/5 in each arm while retaining the ER Small Lasers and SRM-6 rack. Three tons of autocannon reloads keep the rotaries firing, with a single ton carried for the SRM launcher. BV (2.0) = 1,513 
- UZL-2S Uziel Jacob II - Continuing to upgrade his 'Mech, when the Widows faced off against the Opacus Venatori in 3071, Jacob's Uziel carried experimental systems. Fitted with a Supercharger to boost its speed and mounting extra half ton of armor thanks to its use of an XL Gyro, the Rotary Autocannons are replaced with a pair of GM Whirlwind Light AC/5's linked to BL-AM-WC Actuator Enhancement Systems, while the twin small lasers and SRM rack are swapped for Defiance Industries produced paired Medium Pulse Lasers and Streak SRM-6 launcher. With a single ton of reloads for the efficient Streak Missile Launcher, four tons of reloads for the autocannons allows Jacob to carry nearly any combination of specialty munitions. BV (2.0) = 1,242 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Technical Readout: 3067, pp. 71-72, "Uziel"
- ↑ Record Sheets: Upgrades, p. 91
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 108
- ↑ Record Sheets: Upgrades, p. 90
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 107
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 109
- ↑ Starterbook: Wolf and Blake, p. 115
- ↑ Starterbook: Wolf and Blake, pp. 21, 99