- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Laser-Guided Bombs are a special type of High-Explosive Bomb which can be directed against a specific target through special equipment such as Target Acquisition Gear. They are typically carried on external hardpoints common to military aircraft.
Each Laser-Guided Bomb weighs one ton and takes up one bomb slot. They follow the same rules as HE bombs but receive a beneficial to-hit modifier when targeted against a unit designated by a friendly TAG.
- Total Warfare, p. 246, "Area-Effect Weapons - Laser Guided"
- TechManual, p. 216, "External Stores Hardpoint"
- TechManual, p. 346, "Heavy Weapon Ammunition Table"