- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Laser-Guided Bombs are a special type of High-Explosive Bomb which can be directed against a specific target through special equipment such as Target Acquisition Gear. They are typically carried on external hardpoints common to military aircraft.
Each Laser-Guided Bomb weighs one ton and takes up one bomb slot. They follow the same rules as HE bombs but receive a beneficial to-hit modifier when targeted against a unit designated by a friendly TAG.
- Total Warfare, p. 246, "Area-Effect Weapons - Laser Guided"
- TechManual, p. 216, "External Stores Hardpoint"
- TechManual, p. 346, "Heavy Weapon Ammunition Table"