|Tech Base||Star League|
|Safe Thrust||2 g|
|Top Thrust||3 g|
|KF Drive Integrity||14|
|Armament|| 12 x NL55 |
4 x NL45
16 x NAC/10
2 x White Shark
5 x Barracuda
|Escape Pods/Life Boats||8 escape pods|
|Heat Sinks||742 Double|
The third WarShip class to be named after the famous Rear Admiral Adelaide Lola, the Lola III first entered service with the Star League Navy in 2662. Designed to be quick and inexpensive to build, the Lola III was strong enough to provide escort duty in the Periphery, and dependable enough for extended picket duty within the Terran Hegemony. It is the most heavily armed and armored destroyer designed, due in part to Boeing Interstellar's consultation with BattleMech designers to implement "baffled space", a concept which uses a cushion layer between the inner and outer hull to absorb hits. However, this construction technique increased the ship's weight which, in combination with its oversized engines, made for cramped living conditions.
After the Amaris Civil War, a large number of Lola IIIs survived, and were the second-most numerous WarShip class within the Exodus fleet. The Clans were able to improve the class thanks to their technological advancement, primarily increasing available space and reducing crew requirements. Following their subsequent return to the Inner Sphere, the Lola III has continued to serve in most clan naval toumans, with the exception of Clan Wolf and Clan Nova Cat.
The Lola III carries twelve Hellion-55 Naval Laser 55s located in four turrets spaced evenly to cover all firing arcs and provide long-range firepower. A pair of White Shark missile launchers are located in the ship's fore section, and four Barracuda missile launchers are divided between its port and starboard sides, with a fifth Barracuda launcher covering the ship's rear firing arc. Sixteen Luxor-10 Naval Autocannon/10s and four Maxell-45 Naval Laser 45s are framed around both entrances to the ship's hangers, providing additional broadside coverage. When fully stocked, a Lola III carries twelve White Shark missiles, twenty Barracuda missiles, and four hundred rounds of autocannon ammunition.
The ship has three cargo bays, allowing it to carry a total of 109,852 tons of cargo. The first bay typically carries six Aerospace Fighters, while the second carries four Small Craft, leaving the third to carry general cargo.
- Clan - The Clan's upgraded Lola III makes a number of modifications upon the original version. The original armor was replaced with Ferro-Carbide, and an advanced computer system decreased the number of crew from one hundred fifty-four to one hundred twenty. This allows the ship to carry ten Aerospace Fighters and ten Small Craft, providing it additional protection against enemy fighters. The ship has also been fitted with a Lithium-Fusion Battery.
- Caspar - The Lola III also served as the basis for the M-5 Drone WarShips of the Terran Hegemony's Space Defense System.  Popularly known as the Caspar drone, these ships were the main combat unit of the SDS.
- Clan Widowmaker
- Com Guards
- Free Worlds League
- MUL online date for the Lola III
- AeroTech 2 Record Sheets, p. 294
- Technical Readout: 2750, p. 130-131
- Technical Readout: 3057, p. 140-141
- The Star League, p. 61 "The drones were automated warships that packed the punch of a battlecrusier in the frame of a Lola destroyer."
- AeroTech 2 Record Sheets
- Dawn of the Jihad
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans
- Field Manual: Mercenaries, Revised
- Field Manual: Warden Clans
- Field Report: Clans
- Historical Turning Points: Luzerne
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Technical Readout: 2750
- Technical Readout: 3057
- Technical Readout: 3057 Revised
- The Star League