Light Machine Gun (Battle Armor)
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
|Light Machine Gun|
|Year Availability||Clan = 3060 CSJ|
|Mass Per Reload||.1kg (50)|
|BV (2.0)|| 5 |
Ammo = 1
The Light Machine Gun was originally created by Clan Smoke Jaguar for use by their ProtoMechs, trading firepower for superior range and accuracy over traditional Machine Guns. Originally fielded only by the Clans, the Inner Sphere eventually created their own version of Light Machine Guns for use by battle armor by deriving the design from semi-portable machine guns normally used by infantry forces.
- TechManual, p. 228, "Light Machine Gun"
- TechManual, p. 317, "Inner Sphere Weapons And Equipment BV Table"
- TechManual, p. 258, "Machine Gun"