- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
Missile boats are known for their use of long-range missiles as a primary weapon in the mission of fire support, whereby they attack the enemy from a protective distance with indirect fire. In order to either protect the Missile boat or take full advantage of its mission, Skirmishers and Strikers generally close with the targeted enemy units, while the fire-support launches from behind full cover, such as a hill.
- Classic BattleTech: Introductory Rulebook, pp. 51-53