- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Missile boats are known for their use of long-range missiles as a primary weapon in the mission of fire support, whereby they attack the enemy from a protective distance with indirect fire. In order to either protect the Missile boat or take full advantage of its mission, Skirmishers and Strikers generally close with the targeted enemy units, while the fire-support launches from behind full cover, such as a hill.
- Classic BattleTech: Introductory Rulebook, pp. 51-53