- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)|| New Earth|
|Primary Products|| Aerospace Fighter|
Newhart Industries manufactured military goods for the SLDF.
Newhart Industries produced several designs for the SLDF and the LCAF. Their Hussar design, for example, was one of the most widely-used SLDF scout 'Mechs. The Guillotine was also popular in SLDF assault units, and later, heavy raiding forces. With so much advanced technology passing through their production lines, the SLDF kept a tight rein on Newhart's factories. This was made relatively easy because the two worlds sporting Newhart factories were located in the Terran Hegemony.
Unfortunately the scramble for resources during the Succession Wars destroyed the Newhart factories. The Trident factory on Thorin was destroyed during the First Succession War, while the New Earth BattleMech production facility was destroyed in 2776.
Newhart Industries has a manufacturing center on the following planets:
|Components produced on New Earth:|
|HSR-300-D Hussar||Light BattleMech|
|GLT-3N Guillotine||Heavy BattleMech|
|Crucis-I Endo Steel||Guillotine|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Ulston Prime w/CASE||Guillotine|
|Components produced on Thorin:|
|TRN-3T Trident||Light AeroSpace Fighters|
|Armor - FA - Aerospace Fighters|
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 252, "Produced Hussar Components on New Earth"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 210, "Produced Guillotine Components on New Earth"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 224, "Produced Trident Components on Thorin"