|Manufacturer||Falcon's Roost Orbital Assembly Plant|
|Class||Medium Aerospace Fighter|
|Tech Base||Clan (Advanced)|
|Power Plant||Consolidated 280 XL|
|Communications System||System XXX|
|Tracking & Targeting System||Omicron XX|
|Heat Sinks||20 Double heat sinks|
First encountered in late 3085, the Persepolis is a second-line Clan Aerospace Fighter developed by Clan Jade Falcon. The craft was first developed unbeknownst to military intelligence of the Inner Sphere until a pirate band attempted to raid Sudeten. The Persepolis was the first product of the Falcon's new orbital space factory, Falcon's Roost Orbital Assembly Plant. The powerful fighter has seen deployment to nearly all of Clan Jade Falcon's second and front-line Galaxies with the exception of its elite formations, which have been given the allotment of the OmniFighters in the Clan's Touman.
Weapons and Equipment
The medium fighter is geared to fighting standoff engagements using its Series 7k Extended-Range Large Lasers and its advanced tech 20-tubed Streak LRMs. Each of the launchers has allotment of two tons ammunition between each of them, while its Streak technology prevents wasted shots. In close range, the fighter's brace of Improved Heavy Medium and Small Lasers add to Persepolis's firepower to finish off an opponent. However, flaws in Falcon's manufacturing process caused these weapons to explode.
The fighter is not considered the fastest of its class, however where it is not as quick it is well armored with 9 tons of Compound Gamma Ferro-Aluminum Armor.
- Persepolis 2
- Introduced in 3134 this variant of the Persepolis carries two nose mounted ER Large Lasers, two nose mounted Improved Heavy Medium Lasers, and two aft-mounted Improved Heavy Small Lasers for rear defense. These weapons are tied into a Targeting Computer. Each wing carries a single LRM-20 with Artemis V FCS. The armor was replaced by Ferro-Lamellor armor, which greatly reduces damage from enemy weaponry. BV (2.0) = 2,989
The Persepolis is subject to the following Design Quirks:
The Persepolis 2 variant is subject to the following Design Quirks:
- Accurate Weapon (ER Large Laser)
- Difficult Ejection,
- Poor Performance
- Poor Workmanship
- MUL online date for the Persepolis
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 197 - BV2 for Persepolis.
- Master Unit List Profile of Persepolis - BV2 and intro year 3082.
- Record Sheets: Prototypes, p. 91
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 196 Persepolis - Background of the fighter.
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 196 Persepolis - Weapons and abilities of the Persepolis.
- Experimental Technical Readout: Republic, Volume 2, p. 18
- MUL Profile for the Persepolis 2 Aerospace Fighter.