Plaza of Infinite Sadness
The Plaza of Infinite Sadness is a large, natural open-air location on Luthien, possibly serving as a memorial to the Combine's history. It is located on the continent of Hokkaido, immediately east of the Kiyomori Mountains and is south of a large desert.
- The possibility that the Plaza is a memorial stems from both the name and the statement in Jihad Turning Points: Luthien (p.5, "Luthien") regarding the numerous memorials spread around the planet.
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien writer Ben H. Rome has indicated the Dragon's Tears Plaza exists someplace on Luthien other than the Dragon's Tears island chain or the Plaza of Infinite Sadness.
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, p. 5, "Luthien"
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, pp. 3-4, "Atlas"
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, p. 19, "Hex map"
- BattleTech Forums: "Dragon's Tears"