- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Rim Motors was the main manufacturing center of the Rim Collection in 3079. During the Star League Era many production lines were established on Otisberg. After the Star League fell, these lines were shut down and eventually buried under the volcanic action of Otisberg. In the late 3060s the Rim Collection and Otisberg governments devoted a lot of time and effort to excavating the production lines. By 3079 they found several production lines, and were able to get several operating again. Though limited to Primitive Technology, re-establishing a manufacturing center is quite an achievement.
Sometime after 3085, Rim Motors was able to expand their production lines. This allowed them to produce more 'Mechs than the Commandos that had been their primary design.
Rim Motors has manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Otisberg:|
|Commando (Primitive)||Light BattleMech|
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 190
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 28