Character Brief
 Early Life
Ryan Steiner was a second cousin to Archon Melissa Steiner. His ambition and cunning lured to power. He had been a Lyran Aerospace Fighter ace until 3027 when he exchanged his commission for position in Steiner government. He later married into the Kelwsa family of the Tamar Pact to gain more power.
Secretly, prior to the Fourth Succession War he was politically being mentored by former Archon Alessandro Steiner. He was was involved in exposing both Frederick Steiner and Aldo Lestrade as traitors to then Archon Katrina Steiner in 3029. By doing this, he positioned himself to be in the Archon's favor despite his dubious loyalties.
 Free Skye and Rebellion
Ryan became the leader of Free Skye movement in 3034, when he was sent to mediate the talks between the seperatist and the FedCom government during the Sky Crisis. He was able put a end to the violent clashes against Davion troops.
 Marriage and Family
 Ranks and Titles
|Duke of Porrima
| Succeeded by|
|Leader of Free Skye
| Succeeded by|
- ↑ 20 Year Update, p. 87 - "Ryan Steiner profile" - age 45 in 3050.
- ↑ FedCom Civil War (sourcebook), p. 14, "Timeline" - Ryan Steiner assasinated.
- ↑ 20 Year Update, p. 87 - "Formerly Aerospace Pilot noted".
- ↑ 20 Year Update, p. 87 - "Ryan was Lyran fighter ace prior to being politician".
- ↑ Warrior: Coupé, p. ?? - "Ryan brings evidence of Frederick Steiner's attempt to remove Katrina Steiner from power".
- ↑ 20 Year Update, p. 87 - "Ryan's role in original Skye Crisis of 3034".
- ↑ Shattered Sphere, p. 53 - "Profile of Robert Kelswa-Steiner" - birth and legacy noted.