- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Primary Products|| DropShips|
Salvatore Incorporated used to produce DropShips for the Star League. At their best their factory on Layover covered more than five hundred square kilometers, with thousands more devoted to testing and proving grounds, and was an example of one of the largest defense manufacturing megaplexes in the entirety of the Federated Suns. In the centuries since the fall of the Star League, raids and assaults on Layover have reduced the company's production to a single line. Vast assembly buildings stand empty or were repurposed by other industries. The Federated Suns has offered to provide bailout loans and update the facility, but the offer was always declined.
During the Jihad the Federated Suns government saw an opportunity to help both Salvatore and Kallon Industries. The government forced Salvatore to lease some of its deserted yard space to Kallon. The lease terms were very generous, and allowed Salvatore some breathing room. The federal government also provided some contracts to the company, helping revitalize it further.
Salvatore Inc. has an manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Layover:|
|Interplanetary Drive - Dropships|
|Quad Ran Tech 720||Seeker|
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 168, "Salvatore Incorporated Profile"
- Field Report 2765: Federated Suns, p. 6, "Infrastructural Integrity"
- Objectives: Federated Suns, p. 3
- Objectives: Federated Suns, p. 17
- Objective Raids, p. 95, "Produced Salvatore Incorporated Components"
- Dropships and Jumpships, p.17