Santana (Individual Leopard-class DropShip)
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
The Lyran Commonwealth famously reactivated their ancient battlecruiser LCS Invincible to break through the Combine siege. The WarShip jumped to the Hesperus system's nadir jump point on 25 October 2853 and smashed through the Combine blockade vessels, destroying them all except for the Galedon II which jumped to a pre-plotted jump point close to Hesperus II. It brought only two DropShips, the Katana and the Sabeeh.
A second space battle took place in close orbit over Hesperus II on 10 November, with the Lyran relief force assembled around the Invincible running the blockade of the planet proper. Besides the planetary blockade flotilla, the Galedon II and the two DropShips it brought, the Draconis Combine had also moved the zenith jump point blockade flotilla (the corvettes Pacheco, Tamura and Georgia) back to the planet.
The Invincible charged headlong into the blockade and shattered the Draconis Combine fleet, which was forced to withdraw quickly. The fate of the individual Draconis Combine ships at Hesperus II was not mentioned.
- Tactics of Desperation, Part 1 (BattleCorps Scenario)
- BattleCorps scenarios Tactics of Desperation II