- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
|Keeper of the Family Honor|
|Parents||Nihongi Kurita (father)|
|Siblings|| Robert Kurita|
Sanyu became third Keeper of the Family Honor following the death of Shiragi Kurita in 2410. Since the Keeper was the owner of the ideals of the pillar of ivory, Sanyu convinced her brother Parker Kurita to grant the position of keeper total control over the ivory trade.  As her 
|Keeper of the Family Honor
| Succeeded by|
Kozo Von Rohrs
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 106, "The Third Keeper"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 105, "The First Keeper"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 104, "The Order of the Five Pillars"