- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Read more →
|Keeper of the Family Honor|
|Parents||Nihongi Kurita (father)|
|Siblings|| Robert Kurita|
Sanyu became third Keeper of the Family Honor following the death of Shiragi Kurita in 2410. Since the Keeper was the owner of the ideals of the pillar of ivory, Sanyu convinced her brother Parker Kurita to grant the position of keeper total control over the ivory trade. She was the energy behind the second and third revision of the dictum honorum. The third revision was made in 2422 after Nihongi Von Rohrs sold Lenore Kurita into slavery. She was working to create a fourth revision in 2426 after Nihongi Von Rohrs exiled her nephew Philip Kurita, but decided not after being threatened with prison and slavery herself.
Titles and Positions
|Keeper of the Family Honor
| Succeeded by|
Kozo Von Rohrs
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), "The Draconis Combine's Line of Succession and Partial Kurita Family Tree"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 105, "The First Keeper"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 104, "The Order of the Five Pillars"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 106, "The Third Keeper"