Keeper of the Family Honor
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Read more →
The Keeper of the Family Honor, or Keeper of the House Honor, is a position first created by Omi Kurita that is responsible for maintaining the Dictum Honorium and communicating to the people of the Draconis Combine the importance of honor.
The position was established, not by any decree, but instead by the work of Omi Kurita. By maintaining the Dictum Honorium and going on speaking engagements promoting the ideals contained within, she earned the title, and carved out the position. The position has no formal authority, but commanded some degree of respect.
In 2410 the Keeper was given complete control over the ivory trade by Parker Kurita and this action eventually led to the formation of the Order of Five Pillars, greatly expanding the influence of the position of Keeper of the Family Honor.
Keepers of the Family Honor
|Keepers of the Family Honor|
|Omi Kurita||2??? - 2375|
|Shiragi Kurita||2375 - 2410|
|Sanyu Kurita||2410 - 2459|
|Kozo Von Rohrs||2459 - 2470|
|Yama Von Rohrs||2470 - 2508|
|Marika Von Rohrs||2508 - 2510|
|Martha Kurita||2510 - 2???|
|Kiaria Kurita||???? - 2721|
|Riki Kurita||2721 - 2770|
|Florimel Kurita||???? - 3018|
|Constance Kurita||3??? - 3???|
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 105, "The First Keeper"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 103, "Keeper of the House Honor"
- Era Report: 2750, p.71