Keeper of the Family Honor
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The Keeper of the Family Honor, or Keeper of the House Honor, is a position first created by Omi Kurita that is responsible for maintaining the Dictum Honorium and communicating to the people of the Draconis Combine the importance of honor.
The position was established, not by any decree, but instead by the work of Omi Kurita. By maintaining the Dictum Honorium and going on speaking engagements promoting the ideals contained within, she earned the title, and carved out the position. The position has no formal authority, but commanded some degree of respect.
In 2410 the Keeper was given complete control over the ivory trade by Parker Kurita and this action eventually led to the formation of the Order of Five Pillars, greatly expanding the influence of the position of Keeper of the Family Honor.
Keepers of the Family Honor
|Keepers of the Family Honor|
|Omi Kurita||2??? - 2375|
|Shiragi Kurita||2375 - 2410|
|Sanyu Kurita||2376 - 2459|
|Kozo Von Rohrs||2459 - 2470|
|Yama Von Rohrs||2470 - 2508|
|Marika Von Rohrs||2508 - 2510|
|Martha Kurita||2510 - 2???|
|Kiaria Kurita||???? - 2721|
|Riki Kurita||2721 - 2770|
|Florimel Kurita||???? - 3018|
|Constance Kurita||3??? - 3???|
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 105, "The First Keeper"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 103, "Keeper of the House Honor"
- Era Report: 2750, p.71