- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Use|| Large Agricultural Vehicle |
Mobile Food Processing Plant
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Tracked (Large)|
|Top Speed||30 km/ph|
|Fitted Equipment||Lift Hoist|
|Barrier Armor Rating (BAR)||BAR 4|
|Crew||3 (3 enlisted/non-rated)|
The Saturn Harvester is a super-heavy support vehicle originally designed to aid planets with low populations to harvest crops. First designed in 2652 by Earthwerks-FWL Incorp branch, the vehicle went on to serve on various developing worlds. Highly automated, allowing for small crew the vehicle intended away from road networks to move along convoy vehicles cultivating the lands.
Equipment and Capabilities
The 175 ton Saturn Harvester is equipped with Amphibious Chassis and Controls allowing it handle water hazards as it undertake its tasks. The vehicle is fitted with a front mounted Combine and rear mounted Lift Hoist to cultivate the crops and animal herds. Vehicle is equipped with an automated food processing plant, which would convert raw food into ready to eat meals for consumption for the people.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 36, "Saturn Harvester"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 42, "Saturn Harvester"
- online date for the Saturn Harvester