- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Seth Marsden was business man, whom worked for Skye Traders, a interstellar transport company ran by Ian McQuiston. He became a trusted aide to McQuiston, Ian during those years gather influence and power to form the Federation of Skye. Ten years after its formation, Seth resigned from Skye Traders due to a dispute with Ian.
Seth made his way to a world of Donegal in 2301, which he had heard of its pleasant environment. He founds his own company Donegal Freight And Goods, he too is able replicate the success his former Mentor had accomplished. Use his money to purchase small local intersellar transport companies would operated local trade routes near the world. He managed to gather wealth and power form a mercantile power in 2313, he names it the Protectoate of Donegal.
Seth is killed in pirate raid in 2342.
Family & Legacy
Seth has only one, son with his wife Nicohaas, Simon Marsden.
|Leader of the Protectorate of Donegal
| Succeeded by|
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth) (Printed Version)- "Family Tree" - Behind Maps. Seth age and rein as Leader of the Protectorate of Donegal
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 14 - "Three Who would be One" - Seth falls out from mentor Ian and leaves.
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 10 - "Founding Fathers" - Seth life and times that lead him to founding his own nation.
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth) printed copy only - "Family Tree notes death due to raid and year given".