Spotlight On: Nakayama's Blood
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|Spotlight On: Nakayama's Blood|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Development||Joshua C. Perian & Ray Arrastia|
|Primary writing||Geoff “Doc” Swift|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||February 2nd, 2019|
|Era|| Civil War Era|
|Preceded by||Spotlight On: Crimson Seeker Star|
|Followed by||Spotlight On: Nakayama's Blood|
Spotlight On: Nakayama's Blood (shorted as SO:Nakayama's Blood) is the seventh in a series of campaign supplements designed to details on combat units featured in the BattleTech Universe.
This product focus on a unique small combat unit from Draconis Combine. The 45th Dieron Regulars's Nakayama's Blood, was a company size unit which formed from tragic events which had mercenaries defeat and kill it's members. Nakayama's Blood's mission is would undertake mission of revenge against mercenary units killed Draconis Combine forces.
Also in this book; Listing of character profiles of its notable members per three eras in which the unit was active in, force composition at its notable moment in its history, alternate game options/stats for Total Warfare, Alpha Strike, Abstract Combat System and provides Alpha Strike Date Cards for all eras.
|“|| When Federated Suns forces stormed into the Draconis Combine during the FedCom Civil War, proud samurai Chu-sa Harold Nakayama and the Forty-Sixth Dieron Regulars deployed to Ashio to repel the invaders. Disaster struck when an all-but-unknown mercenary command slaughtered Nakayama’s troops, humiliating him. Nakayama swore an oath to exterminate mercenaries wherever they tainted Combine soil, and gathered around him an independent company whose BattleMechs were anointed by the blood of their MechWarriors in an oath to seek out and destroy mercenary scum. The Jihad provided Nakayama’s Blood with rich hunting grounds and the opportunity to strike fear into the hearts of mercenaries operating anywhere near Combine territory. '
Spotlight On: Nakayama's Blood includes a Unit History, Personalities, Personnel Rosters, Mission Tracks, and data for use with all scales of BattleTech play.
- Unit History and Description
- Traditions and Tactics
- Force Composition
- Uniform and Insignia
- Personal Roster
- "A Bit of Revenge" - Scenario
- "Retribution at Last" - Scenario
- Total Warfare / Alpha Strike Special Command Abilities
- STRATEGIC BATTLEFORCE FORMATION
- Abstract Combat System Combat Teams
- Alpha Strike DataCards 
- Like other small sourcebooks, Spotlight On: Nakayama's Blood lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.
- Reused Art from previous Battletech books was used in this product. The artists were not credited as part of the product