Sternsnacht Python Auto-Pistol
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Sternsnacht Python Auto-Pistol was designed to be a smaller, lighter version of Sternsnacht's more famous heavy pistol, though it bears little resemblance and features an extended ammo capacity. Brand-name recognition alone helped propel sales of the Python in the Chaos March during Operation Guerrero, especially when it became the weapon of choice for the action star of hit holoshow Warrior II Ace Slater, followed by Sternsnacht slashing the pistol's price and flooding the market with it. The Python has since become the most-sold pistol on Epsilon Eridani, and compared to the Claymore, it carries more rounds and has a greater range (though it has earned a reputation for inaccuracy at long ranges).
- Item: Sternsnacht Python Auto-Pistol
- Equipment Rating: C/X-X-C/D
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 4B/4
- Range: 5/15/40/80 meters
- Shots: 12
- Cost/Reload: 125/4
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 750g/160g
- Notes: Jam on Fumble
- LosTech: The MechWarrior Equipment Guide, p. 28, "Sternsnacht Python Auto-Pistol"
- Chaos March, p. 53, "Sternsnacht Python Auto-Pistol"
- A Time of War, p. 265, "Ballistic Weapons - Table"