Given that there is a note stating there is no detailed information available, I will delete the info in the InfoBox unless a source can be provided within seven days. --Scaletail 18:13, 7 December 2008 (PST)
- From which source comes the infobox content?--Doneve (talk) 17:04, 19 July 2013 (PDT)
- Looking through the edit history for the article and then at User_talk:KevinSSr, it looks to me as if the detail in the infobox is fanon generated by KevinSSr. The article was edited and re-edited, but the first edit that added the infobox also added the following two paragraphs:
- Jerangle has never been formally explored. During the Star League, this planet was included on the "official" maps, but was never exploited. This planet is very mountainous, so there are very few places to set down a dropship. Being on the fringe between Lyran space and the unknown, very few people have taken a notice to this planet.
- Please note that there are NO sources for information about this planet. Some of this information may have been made up. If you have any questions contact KevinSSr for details about this article.
- KevinSSr then tried to add the second comment in as the reference link for the first, and his talk page seems to confirm that he was trying to generate a fanon entry for Jerangle to make up for the lack of canon information - Frabby discussed the article with him on his talk page.
- So, I think the infobox is fanon and can/should be removed. BrokenMnemonic (talk) 03:45, 22 July 2013 (PDT)