The planetary data of Mallory's World from the Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130).pdf from cbt.com differs greatly from the planet description out of Handbook: House Davion. Is the pdf a real canon source? Harry 22:58, 4 July 2010 (UTC)
- Hy Harry, YES, i think Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130).pdf is to 99.99% cannon, it is published on the http://www.classicbattletech.com/index.php?action=downloads, site, but interesting that this differs to the Handbook, I have not compared the both sourcess, unfortunately, yet, but a good part to start a discussion of this part.--Doneve 23:40, 4 July 2010 (UTC)
- I compared the worlds of the future Republic that are described in the Handbooks House Davion and Steiner with the pdf.
- The information about Mallory's World and Ozawa are in the two sources completely different. In contrast to other worlds like Tikonov, Skye, Galatea or Addicks, which Data is identical in the books and the pdf. Harry 11:13, 5 July 2010 (UTC)
- I posed the differences on the cbt.com forum and they told me what is correct. (Mostly, the Handbook is right. See:classicbattletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=69686.0) I will change the data and add a note about it. Harry 22:15, 13 July 2010 (UTC)
- Doneve, Handbooks are newer source than Dark Age: Republic 3130. Usually, newer sources trumps older one. I have to disgree with your appoarch doing solely from perspective using the PDF alone. It is not 3130, by fixing a date on a world, your limiting the information from that year alone.-- Wrangler 22:36, 13 July 2010 (UTC)