- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
I added the details of the Marauder C from The Battle for Twycross scenario pack. I explicitly included the details of the source for this design, as I realize these designs have not appeared often, and their canonicity could be considered questionable. The inclusion of this design is strictly informational, and can be removed if considered too controversial.--S.gage 03:02, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
I completely disagree with the disambiguation. There's no reason to specify "Unseen" in the disambiguation. The Marauder is listed in the Project Phoenix technical readout and is legal for use again using new artwork. If you want to edit the article in such a way that it covers both the Unseen aspects and the Reseen as per Project Phoenix aspects, that's fine, but simply acknowledging the Unseen and denying the Reseen is flat out wrong. --Trifler (talk) 06:19, 18 August 2014 (PDT)