Thompson's August Warriors
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Thompson's August Warriors|
|Unit Profile (as of ????)|
In Capellan Confederation employ in 3104, they were tasked with eliminating the Trellis Electronics factory on Victoria (during the Victoria War). Fighting alongside Warrior House Kamata for some five weeks, Thompson's August Warriors decimated the 2nd NAIS Cadet Cadre but were eventually caught in a pincer by defending units. House Kamata retreated upon seeing the looming disaster, but the August Warriors were killed to a man by the enraged AFFS troops who refused their surrender. A detachment of August Warriors in FS9-M2 Firestarters was detached specifically to skirt the battle lines and torch the Trellis factory and its workers. Unable to return to their unit, they fled with the Kamata troops and would be their unit's only survivors.
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 120
- Technical Readout: 3145, p. 100