Tikonov Free Republic Army
The Republican Guards was the brigade that formed the core of the Republic's main army. Despite the Republic voting to join the Federated Commonwealth, the Republic Guards survived absorption and continued serving region until last unit was eliminated in last blows of the FedCom Civil War.
- 1st Republican BattleMech Regiment
- 2nd Republican BattleMech Regiment
- 3rd Republican BattleMech Regiment
- 4th Republican BattleMech Regiment
- 5th Republican BattleMech Regiment
At the time of it's creation the republic inherited eighteen armored regiments and twice that number of infantry regiments.
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2, p. 80 - "Fourth Succession War Main Theater of Operations (3030)".
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2, p. 17