Touring the Stars: Butte Hold
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Touring the Stars - Butte Hold|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Development||Joshua C. Perian|
|Primary writing|| Aaron “Gravedigger” Pollyea (Writing) |
Herbert A. Beas II (Editing)
|Cover artwork||David Kerber-(Design & Layout)|
|Illustrations|| Ray Arrastia (Maps) |
David Kember (Maps)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||July 26th, 2016|
|Series||Touring the Stars|
|Preceded by||Touring the Stars: McEvedy's Folly|
|Followed by||Touring the Stars: Ionus|
Touring the Stars: Butte Hold (shorted as TtS:Butte Hold) is the tenth in a series of supplemental Sourcebooks designed to detail worlds featured in the BattleTech Universe. The book is part of a series of in-universe profiles of articles written by Professor Bertram Habeas, in his series of books collectively known as Touring the Stars.
In this book, Mr. Habeas writes up the world of Butte Hold. It tells the rough existence of a world founded originally by the Rim Worlds Republic as a means to create rations for that nation's standing army. It goes on to describe how the world endured horrors of being abandoned by its government and suffered under the iron thumb of criminal gangs to its betterment after the conquest of the Clans.
This book gives the world's history and current situation during the Late Republic Era or better known as the Dark Age era.
This book marks the beginning of a line of PDF web-exclusive products produced by Catalyst Game Labs both for players using the A Time of War RPG rules and players using the Total Warfare series of books as a backdrop for their game.
|“|| Butte Hold is a harsh and unforgiving world home to criminals and rogues that has long been a haven for outlaws. Drawn by rumors of hidden Throline Desert caves caches filled with looted valuables, the world became infamous for being the home of Redjack Ryan and his dreaded capital of Raider’s Roost.
Touring the Stars is a whistle-stop tour of the universe! Every system and planet where mankind treads in the BattleTech universe has a story, for those with the drive to explore it. Take a tour of the stars humanity now calls home, experience awesome new worlds, immerse yourself in the local civilization, and prepare to do battle in exotic locales.
- Atlas - History of Butte Hold
- A Time of War Seed (RPG Tracks)
- THIRD HIDDEN WAR- “Business is Business”
- GOLD RUSH! - “Squatter Rights!”
- Rules Annex
- Optional Rules
- Four page BattleForce 2 map of Butte Hold
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Touring the Stars - Butte Hold lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.