Touring the Stars: Herotitus
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|Touring the Stars: Herotitus|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Development||Joshua C. Perian|
|Primary writing||Geoff “Doc” Swift|
|Illustrations|| Ray Arrastia (Maps) |
David Kember (Maps)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||February 2nd, 2019|
|Era|| Succession Wars Era |
Civil War Era
Dark Age Era
|Timeline||2588 to 3130|
|Series||Touring the Stars|
|Preceded by||Touring the Stars: Sherwood|
Touring the Stars: Herotitus (shorted as TtS:Herotitus) is the twenty third in a series of supplemental Sourcebooks designed to detail worlds featured in the BattleTech Universe. The book is part of a series of in-universe profiles of articles written by Professor Bertram Habeas, in his series of books collectively known as Touring the Stars.
The supplement features the Periphery world of Herotitus. The PDF covers the years from its colonization to the present day. The PDF reveals the world's history and its current status in the Dark Age Era.
This book is the part of a line of PDF web-exclusive products produced by Catalyst Game Labs both for players using the A Time of War RPG rules and players using the Total Warfare series of books as a backdrop for their game.
|“|| From oppressive occupation by pirates to religious domination by various sects, Herotitus knows what it means to suffer. New hope for the future is growing, thanks to the stability and protection from the resource-rich world’s deadly, unique native wildlife offered by the narrowed eye of the Fronc Reaches and their Colonial Marshals. But criminal elements remain in hiding, desperate to return to power, threatening the precarious peace. '
'Touring the Stars is a whistle-stop tour of the universe! Every system and planet where mankind treads in the BattleTech universe has a story, for those with the drive to explore it. Take a tour of the stars humanity now calls home, experience awesome new worlds, immerse yourself in the local civilization, and prepare to do battle in exotic locales.
- Atlas - History of Herotitus
- A Time of War Seed (RPG Tracks)
- "Treasure Hunters"
- "Gun Run"
- Rules Annex
- Optional Rules
- Hedgedog (Small Animal)
- Scorpodile (Large Animal)
- Razorwing (Bird)
- Four page BattleForce 2 map of Herotitus
- Like other small PDF sourcebooks, Touring the Stars - Herotitus lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.