Hy Akashi, very very good update of Katana Tormark and other DA articles, i don't love the DA era but i appriciate good edits on some articles there pooking around the Dark Age era to bring this up to snuff, with best regards.--Doneve (talk) 23:01, 15 April 2013 (PDT)
- Thank you! I've just discovered the DA myself (my usual focus being the ~3050s), but what little I read so far (and even this occurred only because I am committed to hunting down any piece of info about the Combine) was more interesting than I had expected, and prompted me to at least take care of the Dragon's Fury. :) --Akashi (talk) 10:26, 16 April 2013 (PDT)
- It looks canon to me - this is where I stumbled over it, pure coincidence and a lucky hit on google: http://sarna.s3.amazonaws.com/docs/products/mwda/scenarios/addicks.pdf
Apparently the document was also available on the WizKids website for some time, but is not anymore.
- The conflict itself is referenced in some dossiers such as Death from Above 13 as well as the backup site for WizKids INN articles. Please let me know if there are any problems with these sources! --Akashi (talk) 13:38, 17 April 2013 (PDT)
Take a look
Hy again, i think this interest you, take a look on this link , there two great big MW:Dark Age pdf's free to download on the bottom of the page, i feel this help's a lot on your work.--Doneve (talk) 13:40, 17 April 2013 (PDT)
- Thanks! This looks great - I've already known and referenced the last two PDFs, but the others seem to be rather interesting as well! The INN file for example appears to be the exact same thing as the WizKids INN articles I mentioned above, but I'm always happier if I can link to an official website rather than what looks to be an external backup. :) --Akashi (talk) 13:46, 17 April 2013 (PDT)
Akashi when you add ref.notes to articles please follow this way. You must not more linked to an external page, i created at first this source page MechWarrior: Dark Age - Sneak Peeks and please link to this page with page number. I create as next a MechWarrior: Dark Age - Dossiers and Pilot Cards article, then you can link also to it, i feel this way is much easier as the external link way.--Doneve (talk) 07:24, 18 April 2013 (PDT)
- It's certainly more uniform, what with it working the same for era reports, novels, etc. I just didn't do it in this case as I was not aware these sources already had articles of their own, and because I've seen external links being used in the references before.
You're not demanding that I create a new article every time I cite a source that does not already have one, though, are you? Because that'd certainly not be "easier"!
On a sidenote, for the articles you mentioned I would suggest linking to the PDF directly rather than a general download page, so that users do not need to search for the file. --Akashi (talk) 11:59, 18 April 2013 (PDT)