I have been remiss in not welcoming you to BTW! Thank you so much for helping out with the military command articles and joining the WikiProject for the same. --Scaletail 16:46, 2 March 2009 (PST)
- No worries, Scaletail. I guess it's time to put my heavy investment in Field Manuals to good use :-)
Do you think it would be a good idea to put the 1st (and eventually 2nd and 3rd) Shin Legion under both DC and Cappie units and make sure the history is clear?
--Dmon 22:16, 11 March 2009 (GMT)
- Hi Dmon, I'm writing as if we're keeping the information as current as possible. So, as of 3063, the Shin Legion is reduced to one Regiment, and it's a part of the CCAF. (Once I finish up adding units, I'll be getting out my other sourcebooks to flesh out history, and bring most units up to 3067). 2nd Shin Legion fell in DC service, and since it was serving as part of DCMS at the time, my personal opinion is that they should be listed under Draconis Combine Commands, because that's the latest status for them. Alkemita 15:24, 11 March 2009 (PDT)
1st Genyosha problem
Hello Alkemita I expanded history of the 1st Genyosha, but some how i have format problem which has the components of 1st Genyosha is in surrounded by code. I'm note sure why or what i did. Is possible you help me find way to correct it without having worry about losing what I've added? Thank you -- Wrangler 18:11, 31 May 2009 (PDT)
- Hey Wrangler, the article looks fine to me. What exactly was happening? Alkemita 07:52, 1 June 2009 (PDT)
- Looks like Cyc fixed the problem I created when I added the additional information. Its basicly that "code" box you have here in your talk under "Shin Legion Hey bro, " I wasn't sure how to get ride of it or what caused it. Sorry bother you! -- Wrangler 11:02, 1 June 2009 (PDT)
Hello, Thanks for writing this article, I feel it was a great big hole in the Clan story. I was surprised when it did not exist while I was writing about the Tanite Worlds. Awesome!--S.gage 14:52 EDT 5 June 2009.
- You're welcome. It's a pain to piece together the sequence of events, but I'm getting there. Alkemita 12:06, 5 June 2009 (PDT)
Delta Galaxy (Clan Ice Hellion)
Hey, good solid improvement of the article. I know you jyust called it copyedits, but it seemed to clear it up and cull the excess. If we had the awards board functioning yet, you'd be getting a ribbon for this article. --Revanche (talk|contribs) 21:37, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
- No worries. I try. Alkemita 17:00, 22 July 2009 (UTC)