- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
It is known that the organization survived the early years of the Jihad in some form, as they continued to produce intelligence reports.
The following individuals are known to be part of WolfNet:
- Stanford Blake: Colonel; head of WolfNet and Jaime Wolf's Intelligence Officer. Was killed during the Dragoon Civil War.
- Michi Noketsuna: Succeeded Stanford Blake as head of WolfNet in 3055. 
- Pietr Shadd: Former commander of the Seventh Kommando; became head of WolfNet sometime prior to 3067. 
- Dimja Sneuth: Major; prepared "The Inner Sphere : 3050" report. 
- Janey Svados: Captain; was second-in-command prior to the Dragoon Civil War. Svados was named head of Wolfnet for the forces led by Alpin Wolf and Elson Novacat during the Dragoon Civil War.
- Margaret Tulliver: Major General, Deputy Director of WolfNet as of 3071; became Deputy Director sometime prior to 3058. Co-author of several updated Technical Readouts.
- Wolf Pack (novel) p. 20
- Wolf Pack (novel) p. 360
- Mercenary's Handbook 3055
- A Guide to Covert Ops p. 101
- 20 Year Update p. 5
- Wolf Pack (novel) p. 261
- Wolf Pack (novel) p. 320
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, pp. 4-5