- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||United Outworlders Corporation|
|Frame||UOC Medium Spec 4|
|Power Plant||330 XL Fusion|
|Communications System||Outworlds Advanced 6ai|
|Tracking & Targeting System||Multi-platform T12d|
|Heat Sinks||10 Double Heat Sinks|
The Wusun Medium OmniFighter is a post-Jihad design, built for Clan Snow Raven by its partners in the Outworlds Alliance. The Wusun came into existence due in part of President Camden Avellar, the head of the Alliance government. Through the middle of the Jihad, he would try to convince the Ravens that UOA (United Outworlders Alliance) was trustworthy enough to handle their technology, both sides would benefit. By 3076, the Raven Council finally agreed to allow United Outworlders to build their fighter under strict guidelines. By 3085, the first of the fighters began to roll out of UOA's new factory on Ramora.
The Wusun is principally configured as a close-in interceptor, with 11.5 tons of Ferro-Aluminum armor to protect it. Its Extra Light Fusion Engine allows the craft to reach a maximum speed of 12. The OmniFighter has 24 tons of pod space available to handle any weapons and equipment loads.
Weapons and Equipment
The OmniFighter's Primary Configuration is geared towards fighting an enemy in short and medium ranges. The Fighter's nose pods have three ER Medium Lasers fitted, while each of the wings has a pair of Streak 6-tubed Short Range Missile Launchers with 2 tons of ammunition for each pair. To help with laser weaponry's accuracy, a Targeting Computer has been added. Also, four additional Double Heat Sinks have been added to the fighter.
- Alt. Config. C
- An all Energy load out, which features an ER Large Laser found in the nose. Located in each of its wing pods are three Heavy Medium Lasers. The weapons heat and inaccuracy problems are remedied by installation of a Targeting Computer and eleven Double Heat Sinks. BV(2.0)=2,365, 2,368
- Technical Readout: 3085, pp. 180-181, "Wusun"
- MUL online entry for the Wusun
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 181 - Primary Configuration of the Wusun.
- MUL online entry for the Wusun A configuration
- MUL online entry for the Wusun B configuration
- Technical Readout: 3085 p. 181 - C Config.
- MUL online entry for the Wusun C configuration
- MUL online entry for the Wusun D configuration
- Record Sheets: 3145 New Tech, New Upgrades, p. 207