- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The CCS Xizang was an Impavido-class WarShip operated by the Capellan Confederation. The Xizang was one of three Impavido-class destroyers in service with the Capellan Confederation Armed Forces by August 3063, serving alongside the CCS Anhui and CCS Zhejiang. Like her sister ships, the Xizang was named after an important duchy within the Confederation. The three ships would remain the only Impavido-class vessels in service with the CCAF by late 3067.
The Xizang fought alongside the Anhui in the defense of Sian in 3068; the Anhui was destroyed in 3071, but the Xizang went on to defend Sian from the Word of Blake for a second time in 3074 although the Xizang took moderate damage along with other Sian defenders. The Xizang was the only Impavido-class destroyer in service with the CCAF to survive the Jihad. The Xizang was still active in late 3079 but was entirely dependent on the crash upgrades being performed on the Rashpur-Owens Incorporated above Capella to provide a repair and servicing berth for herself and the other surviving WarShips of the CCAF black water navy.
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation, p. 34, "WarShips and Conventional Fleet Support"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 19, "Naval Assets"
- Jihad Turning Points: Sian, P. 5, "Naval Support".
- Field Report: CCAF, p. 6, "No Port To Call Home"