Difference between revisions of "Outpost People's Militia"
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Is MechWarrior 5 About To Go Epic Exclusive?
- Read more →
m (→Clan Invasion)
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
In March [] [[Clan Wolf]]
In March [] [[Clan Wolf]][[4th Striker (Clan Wolf)|Striker Cluster]] of the 's armor regiment.<ref name=WCsb58/>
Revision as of 12:14, 6 February 2019
|Outpost People's Militia|
|Unit Profile (as of 3050)|
In March 3050 the Trinary Third Mixed Services of Clan Wolf's 4th Striker Cluster invaded Outpost as part of Operation Revival. They were opposed by the Outpost People's Militia, consisting of two infantry regiments and one armor regiment. The battle was short, with the commander of the People's Militia surrendering to Clan Wolf after the destruction of his tank battalion at Haparanda.
Outpost People's Militia
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 58, "First Wave"