193rd Mechanized Infantry Division
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
|193rd Mechanized Infantry Divisiion|
|Unit Profile (as of 2767)|
|Parent Formation||L Corps|
The 193rd Mechanized Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764 the 193rd was a part of L Corps within the Sixteenth Army and was assigned to District 3 of the Draconis Combine Military Region. The 193rd was deployed to an undisclosed area of the Periphery by 2765 in response to the Periphery Uprising. The 193rd was subsequently destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
|Commanding Officers of the 193rd Mechanized Infantry Division|
The Mechanized Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanized Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- The Star League, p. 149, "Sixteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133