232nd Light Horse Regiment
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
|232nd Light Horse Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||LXVII Corps|
The Two Hundred Thirty-second Light Horse Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the LXVII Corps, Twentieth Army, to the Periphery Military Region. After the Twentieth Army was ordered to withdraw from the Rim Worlds Republic, the 232nd joined with the 26th Royal CAAN Marines, 228th Light Horse and 205th Dragoon regiment to form an impromptu Regimental Combat Team. They had deployed more than halfway across the Lyran Commonwealth in pursuit of pirates who were apparently based in the Free Worlds League.
|Commanding Officers of the 232nd Light Horse Regiment|
As an SLDF Light Horse regiment the 232nd would have been composed of light to medium vehicles backed up by at least two Recon companies composed of 'Mechs designed for information gathering in addition to any regular 'Mechs within the regiment.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 236
- The Star League, p. 158, "Twentieth"
- The Star League, p. 133