3rd Imperio Guards (Escorpión Imperio)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|3rd Imperio Guards|
|Unit Profile (as of 3086)|
|Parent Formation||Omega Galaxy|
The Third Imperio Guards were a second line military unit of the Escorpión Imperio.
The Cluster was formed in the early 3080s in an attempt to integrate the former Umayyad and Castillian forces into the Imperio Militar Del Escorpión. Trials were held for willing warriors to earn a place within the three new Clusters that were being formed for the newly created Omega Galaxy. The response from former troops was poor with barely two clusters worth of freeborn warriors. The Khans were forced to add solahma warriors as "advisors" to bulk the force out and give it some military order, the majority of these warriors appear to have been assigned to the Third. 
|Commanding Officers of the 3rd Imperio Guards Cluster|
|Star Colonel||Randi Scott||3086|
The Cluster is described as being of veteran quality and at 50% full strength, presumably full strength was five trinaries of warriors.
- Wars of Reaving, p. 160-161, "Imperio Militar del Escorpión (as of 3086)"