410th BattleMech Division
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Happy Holidays From Sarna!
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For December 2020
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For November 2020
- Did You Know? - There Was A BattleTech Card Game, And It Was Great™
- Read more →
|410th BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The United Member States Division|
|Parent Formation||XXXII Corps|
The Four Hundred Tenth BattleMech Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
The 410th Division was formed partly as a sociological experiment. The officers of the unit were drawn equally from all the Star League's member states, including the Periphery Territories. This means that the 410th was often assigned to ceremonial duties, particularly in the Terran Hegemony. This affected their skill levels. They were still a competent unit, but they didn't reach the same level of expertise that other SLDF units had attained.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XXXII Corps, Fourteenth Army, to District 1 of the Draconis Combine Military Region and then transferred to District 2 by 2765, to take part in the Periphery Uprising.
During 2765 the 410th was stationed on Mara, where the Fourth Dieron Regulars were also stationed. Major General Onyewu of the 410th offered to hold joint training exercises with the Fourth, but received only noncommittal replies from the Regulars.
|Commanding Officers of the 410th BattleMech Division|
- 4101st Brigade 
- 4102nd Brigade
- 4103rd Brigade
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 177
- The Star League, p. 147, "Fourteenth"
- Field Report 2765: DCMS, p. 10, "Dieron Regulars"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13